Difficulty in having a bowel movement, bloating, taken laxatives. Had taken medicines for flu. Help?

I have not been able to have a bowel movement since Tuesday. had the flu and passed out and ended up in the hospital with a five inch laceration on my head. They glued it closed and admitted me until that evening so they could put medicine through my IV to keep from throwing up anymore so the head wound would not open back up. Since then I have taken 3 different kinds of laxatives and know ave drank the magnesium sulfate and still have not been able to go. I am so bloated it feels like my stomach will explode. what can I do to make myself go to the bathroom and should I be worried about this? It is going on 5 days now without a bowel movement.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013