Difficulty in getting sleep, restless legs. Taking zoloft. Can I start taking zoloft at night?

I take the generic form of zoloft and often have trouble falling asleep at night. Not sure if the zoloft is the reason or not because I also think I have restless legs. Anyhow I was wondering if I changed from taking the zoloft in the morning to taking it in the evening if it would help? Seems I am tired during the day and even in the evening but when I go to bed I just toss and turn and find it difficult to fall asleep.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013