Difficulty in getting sleep, fall asleep after midnight, wake up early. Is it insomnia?

I think I may have insomnia . I m a 12 year old female, and have been having muh trouble sleeping for a while now. It usually takes me over 2 hours to fall asleep, I end up falling asleep passed midnight every night. I wake up really early, most of the time from 4:00 AM-7:00 AM. I don t wake up much during the night, but if/when I do, I can never fall back asleep. I have the same problem in the morning. Jen I wake up, I can t go back to sleep. Is there a chance I have insomnia? I can t talk to my parents about this, so I m dependent on the Internet right now. My parents would think I m just being silly and dramatic and wouldn t care to bring me to a doctor. Please help me, this is the only way I can know whether or not I may have a sleeping disorder. And if you think I do, is it minor or major? Thank you for your help! Sammi
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012