Difficulty in getting orgasm, eases with urination. What can be done?

Hi, I have a problem that seems to be centered around not being able to orgasm , and remaining excited after sex the next day(s) to the point of discomfort, seemingly due to a stdimulated G-spot . It also seems like it s just as bad or worse, right before I start my period. I m on a new pill , the mini-pill, so my periods are off--I ve had two now with only a few days of no spotting or period in between and one week to go on the pill. The only thing that helps the discomfort is peeing because it puts pressure, even though it hurts in the vaginal area because it s so stimulated (and I will see drops of blood when it s a day before my period, as in 2 days ago), it releases once I ve urinated and placed pressure on it for several seconds in doing so. Then, the discomfort is not as strong--but I do still feel some excitement, just not the discomfort to the degree it can get--to the point where i can t sit, can t just be...
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013