Difficulty in getting hard erections, reduction in sex drive. Taking steroids for body building, addicted to masturbation. Help?

Hi Dr I have been using Steroids for bodybuilding for 4 months straight. Beside i masterbait since 15 years old two times a day now I am 27 years old. I m having hard time to have hard erection and frequient erections after I had the sreriods my sex drive is not how it use to be lower than before. I stoped taking steroids since 4 months now The steroids I used are: Parabolin-E Trenbolone Enanthate Retarden Testosterone enanthate Equipbolin Bolden Undeclynate Femara Letrozole Cypionax Testosterone Cypionate Clenbutaplex Clenbterol Hydrochloride Testobolin Testosterone Blend Bolden M250 Boldenone Undecylenate Tren-E Trenbolone Enanthate Parabolan Acethate - LA Pharma 2pcs Proponate - Thailand 4pcs Winstrol RWR/ LaPharma Animal 2pcs Boldenone - Alpha Pharma 2pcs Clenbuterool - La Pharma 1pc Testosterone Enanthate - Iran 2pcs Anavar - La Pharma 2pcs Halotestln - La Pharma or Keifie 1pc GH Denmark Please help and advice. regards
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013