Difficulty in getting erections, penis doesn't get sufficient hardness. What can be done to overcome this?

Ok this is kind of difficult to ask because its private but I m to thepoint inmy relationship that things are happening between me and the woman I love I m ready to step up and have sex but my penis isn t functioning properly it gets hrd but its like a soft hard not a rock har its stil flexible and bendy I can t figure out why it wonts get hard, I cant use viagra or erection meds because I m 18 and it will mess things up but I was wondering if there was anything I could do? Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012