Difficulty in getting erection due to anxiety. Semen analysis report normal. Tried tazzle and caverta. Suggestions?

i am 30 yr old..marriied for 2.5 years..have not planned for family in intially 2 years..& now due to family pressure to get family..facing problem due to anxiety in getting & sustaining erection ....have done my semen analysis its perfect..but face problem in enterring ino my wife s vagina due to weak erection now....a year back..i used to have verty hard erections..please suggest...have tried tazzle 10mg its ineffceice...caverta 100mg gives strong ercetion..but subsides when i enters ino vagina.....
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012