Difficulty in getting an erection, taking propecia, bupropion. Had taken test booster. Chances of medicines affecting sex drive?

I am a 28 year old male taking propecia and bupropion . I have recently noticed problems getting an erection . I have read that it can be a side effect of these medications . Also, I was taking a test booster for 8 weeks and recently stopped a few days ago. I was thinking the test booster had the negative affect because i have been on propecia and bupropion together for a couple of years and only noticing erectile dysfunction problems now. I am curious as to where the test booster in combination with propecia and bupropion may have negative impacted my sex drive.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012