Difficulty in gaining weight, lead a healthy lifestyle. Had unprotected sex in the past. Sign of STD?

i had unsafe sex with a girl who was i in relationship with for almost a year .it ended in april 2012 and that was the last month i had sex with her totally wihout condom.i go to gym and not able to gain any weight .its been a year and still stuck on 65kg eventhough i take care of my diet .i am concerned about stds .please advice me which test should i undergo and how much will it cost me.i dont have any symptom till now except for the fact that my weight is not increasing!
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013