Difficulty in gaining weight. How can I get on track?

i need to gain weight.i have worked in a hot collision center for the last 8 months. when i started i weigh 183 and now i weigh 156. i feel fine i am 6ft, and 48 years, male i just cant seem to get it back, can you help me before i hit zero. i have no credit card but i can mail you a payment if you would be kind enough to let me
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012
I would like to ask you that the weights you have mentioned i.e. 183 and 156, are these in pounds or kilograms??? If its in pounds then its fine, you do not need to gain much and if it is in kilograms than you need to shed more. Kindly explain a little more about your professional work and any disease you had in the past.

Dr.Rajinder Singh