Difficulty in focusing, had taken adderall as a kid for dsylexia. Can I take it now?

i am 21 and I have been reading on adderall quite a bit over the last 6 months and learned a fair amount the reason i did this was because a long time a ago when i 16 i had taken adderall and it helped me overcome many of my social and work, school related issues this was a major help in my life because the fact i have a dyslexia so it is very hard for me to start focusing and stay focused in everything. This normally had lead me to give up on work, and schoolwork which take a big effect on my grades even with the help of my school aids my question is this is what i understand right where adderall or another drug could possible help me fix my inability to focus and should i talk to my doctor about treatment or do have another solution to my problem
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012