Difficulty in erection, shriveled penis with low sensitivity, not sexually active. What is the cause and remedy?<br>

im 16 and its been 3 days since my last full erection nothing seems to give me one and my penis is now shriveled up and cold limp and feels empty like theres no blood in it it also feels less sensitive that is how it feels during the day last night i woke up and it was almost erect like there was blood in it but it was not hard ive never had sex before and i thoight i was too young for this to happen to me please help
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Thanks for query,
You have no disease no abnormality.
Sex is in mind & not in organ.
Once you get erection than the system is OK.
So nothing to worry.You are absolutely normal.You can get erection in future & can enjoy normal sex.
have a nice day.