Difficulty in erection. Diabetic for years. Taking medication for hypertension. Can I stop taking BP medication?

Hello, I am a 58 year old male, past 25 years as a diabetic. For the past year or so, I have not been able to achieve an erection as I used to years ago. ( I used to maitain an erection even after ejaculation , next ;) ) My GP has me on blood pressure pills among many others ( as you would assume being diabetic ) Should I try dropping the blood pressure pills and see if that helps? ( Bp usually around 125/70)
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013