Difficulty in enjoying the present, work, due to habit of analyzing every situation. Suggestions?

Mam, i have problem of analysing every situation and make all possible judgement of every action of other people, and of thinking all day anything which comes in my mind irrespective of its importance. I feel like my one mind remains in present and other strong one remain in its own imaginary world with no realistic thing, that is the reason i feel i am not able to enjoy my day,my work everything although i dont have any big major problem in life which disturbs me Can you please help me in this regard?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012