Difficulty in eating and swallowing after laparoscopic nissen fundoplication, taking Norvasc. No improvement with EGDS with dilation and laparoscopic lysis of adhesion. Chances of surgical induced anorexia?

i am 6 months s/p lap nissen with fundoplication. My diet was progressing well until around December when swallowing became quite difficult. After a few EGDS with dilation and laparoscopic lysis of ahesions I am still having difficulty with eating . I am taking norvasc for the esophageal spasms but it only helps a little. I am under weight and concerned about long term health. Is this a situation that Functional Medicine can help with or is it just some sort of surgical induced anorexia? Thank you,
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012