Difficulty in doing pressing movements. Had been through few massages. Could a knot be causing this?

Hi. I am unable to do any pressing movements like bench presses and shoulder presses. I had a few deep massages done on the middle and upper back. Could there be a knot on my Lats that s causing these inability to do these movements. I can t tense my Lats or completely lock my elbow out which also stops me from doing tri cep exercises. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012

I have studied your case.
There is possibility of muscle weakness leading to inability to do exercises.
I will advise to check your vit B12 and vit D3 level, sr CPK level, sr electrolyte and routine CBC.

You can consult physiotherapist for help.
Physiotherapy like ultrasound and interferential therapy will give quick relief
Strengthening gradual exercises will help in regaining power again.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.