Difficulty in controlling bladder, frequent urination, blood on wiping, pain on finishing. Cause and cure?

im 15 yeas old. I have been haing troubles controlling my bladder . i have to be peeing frequently & if I don t pre just comes out. Whenever I wipe myself I notice a little bit of blood pr sometimes orange. Whenever I m about to finish I get big pains... not burning just a painful pain. I dont drink much water & I m in a sexual relationship. But we have only had intercourse with eachother. What s wrong with me? & how can I fix it?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012