Difficulty in conception post MTP, have extremely painful periods. Why am I unable to conceive?

I had a MTP last yr in July 2011, after taht when tested my ESR was 32 and had an infection. but after the treatment the infection was cured . But I am not able to conceive till then. I have a period of 28 to 32 days. These days on !!th CD my Left side of lower abdomen is hurting badly and when pressed I kills me. Sometimes I am not even able to walk. plz tell what is that . Why m I not able to conceive.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer