Difficulty in conception, have spotting and light bleeding before periods, no success with fertyl. Had miscarriage earlier. What am I suffering from?

hi, 6 months b4 ( august 2011) i had miscarriage .. after that we were in planning of 3 months means sept - nov and from December we are trying to conceive but not yet successful .. from last 3 cycles i m finding that sporting and slightly bleeding is started before 2-3 days of my period ... we also visited to doctor . doctor suggested me fertyl 50 mg from second day of my period . last month i took the proper dosage and we tried also . but still my periods started . now today (28 march) is my second day doc suggested me continue with same tablet till next 1-2 cycles ... so is there any problem with me or what should i do??
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012