Difficulty in conception, failed IUI, preterm labor causing failure in IVF, prescribed Fas 3 kit, clingen. Can I take these and try naturally?

Hi Dr. I m not able to conceive since 5 years. I had my tubes blocked and had a laproscopy for that. After surgery also, I could not conceive. I had 4 IUIs and then had IVF in Sep 2011. Conceived through IVF with twins. But I could not carry my pregnancy till the end. I had bleeding since the beginning on and off. in Dec my one sac ruptured and had water discharge . I started losing my amniotic fluid of that sac. Then infections prevailed and I had preterm labor at 24 weeks. I lost my pregnancy and both the babies. It was shattering for me. But after that I tried to conceive naturally and went to another Gynae for second opinion last month. on 6th/7th day of my cycle. She told me I m having infection and she could not see anything. She suggested me and my husband to take Fas 3 Kit and Clingen vaginal tablets for 7 days. But I did not take in earlier cycle as I read in this forum that we cannot have intercourse while taking Fas 3 Kit and on Clingen leaflet it is mentioned that we cannot have intercourse during that period. Thats why I didnt have as I wanted to try naturally. Please advice what to do next. Should I take these medicines and still can try naturally during the same cycle. Pls reply. Regards
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012