Difficulty in conception due to tubal blockage and PCOD. History of pregnancy termination due to encephalocele. Chances of conception?

Hi Doc! I am a 31 years old female, married for the past 5.3 (Married in February 2007) years now. I was able to conceive naturally (without any medication 2 years back in July 2011). But I could not take the pregnancy to term due to an encapaholcele. For the past one and a half years now I have been desperately trying to conceive. I have done all the test along with my husband s as well. The only 2 problems are tubal blockage and PCOD . My questions are: 1. What are the chances of conception? 2. Will I be able to conceive naturally? 3. How could I conceive finally after a long duration of 2 and a half years of marraige (As I understand that ideally couples conceive within a year)?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012