Difficulty in conception. Ultrasound showing anteverted uterus, thick endometrium and enlarged ovaries. Serious?

Dear All, Hi, My name is Farhan. I got married since 1 and half years ago. But my wife did not conceived so far. 2 Days before when my wife’s mensus was started. She did not feel any pain on first day. But 2nd day she felts many pain but bleeding had stop. After that we contact to gynecologist then she asked for ultra sound . Then we have done ultrasound and her report is following. Name: Mrs. Farhan Age: 25 Years test date 31-March-2013 Examination: PELVIS ( TRANSVAGINAL ) Impression: Uterus is anteverted and normal in size. Endometrium is thickened & measures 1.1 cm. Both ovaries are enlarged. Would recommend correlation with the hormonal assay. Please tell me what are the facts and is there any serious . Thanks and Regards, Farhan
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013