Difficulty in concentration.

I am not able to concentrate on my studies of late. Exams are nearing and I am panicking. What should I do? Kindly help me.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jan 2010
your problem shows that you are not on regular and steady study,so you try to make a routine shedule of your study and do meditation for mind relaxation.
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Panicking will just worsen the problem.. When i had similar problem, i used to look at all those which i had read already. This would make  me feel better and then improve my concentration.. If these didn't help i would go to my close friend's place and study there.. It made things better.. all the best..:)

Regular practice of Mind relaxing yogic asanas like Bhramari will be definitely helpfull for you. Have full sleep that is around 6 to 7 hrs at night. Avoid day sleep and late night study.
Do relax adequately. Have a good sleep, good food and do engage in a physical activity like gym, walking, yoga, etc. These things will decrease your stress and you would be able to concentrate better.