Difficulty in concentrating, grasping. Getting distracted easily. Is it learning disability?

I consider myself to be an intelligent person, as do others. Unfortunately, I have incredible difficulty studying at school (in year 12 right now) regardless of how motivated I think I am and how hard I try to concentrate. In the classroom I can't really follow what the teachers are saying, and when I read paragraphs I have to go over them about 3-4 times before I can actually understand/remember what is written. I also get distracted very easily especially when doing something boring; in the class I'll start talking to people or open my laptop, and at home I'll go get food or do something like patting my cats when trying to revise for a SAC.

I really don't know if I'm just extremely lazy/unmotivated or if I have a learning disability like ADD or something. Unfortunately I won't be able to pay for an answer so please only respond if that's ok, I don't want to waste your time.

Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013