Difficulty in conceiving, used to take meftal spas earlier for severe period pain. Would that be causing this?

Hi, m 26years old. m a marriead person. Its About 1year n 7 months for our married life. My husband age is 32. We were in Family planning for about 1 year, after 1year n 2 months we planned for Baby, from 6 months we are trying, not yet any result of pregnancy. before (nearly 2years) i was taking Meftal-Spas tablet for sever pain during period. is that effect for Pregnancy now...??? And also, can u suggest me to plan for a baby??? m depressed for not getting pregnant... Shall i go to Gyni for test or else can we try stil more months...???/
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012