Difficulty in conceiving, tests showed high prolactin levels. Will I be able to conceive?

my prolactin level is 96, i found this out about a week ago. I have been trying to concieve for over a year with no results. I have regular monthly periods averaging 27-31 days, i have what i think is ovulation cramps most tims day 13-14 of my cycle. Initially i was placed on clomid which didnt work, and a blood test was ordered which revealed the elevated prolactin. what do you think is my problem? will i be able to get pregnant? if yes, how soon would this be?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013