Difficulty in conceiving, taking siphene, fertyl, sipher. How long should these medicines be continued?

Hi Doctor, My wife has a irregular periods and we are trying for pregnancy from last 10 months. Two months back we consulted Gynic doctor.First month, She adivsed to take Sipher 100mg from 3rd day to 7th day. Then glyciphase 500 mg daily two tablets for 30 days + duphoston from 16th day for 10 days. From 2nd month, she changed only siphene with fertyl super 100mg and rest are same. Still my wife is not pregnant. My query is whether how many cycles do we need to follow the above treatment. After taking the above treatment her menses came for 33 days on both the months. what could be the probable ovulation days? thanks, TTTT
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012