Difficulty in conceiving, taking Biopreg-F. What is the cause?

Hi, I am Meena, age 31 years old, planning to get a baby. I get married in December 2011. As per our consultation with our Gynae I had taken Femilon for three months in the months of Dec, Jan & Feb. Now we are planning for a bay and reconsult with our Gynae in this regard. She advised me Biopreg-F and I am taking this tablet from last two months (irregularly). But I am not able to conceive. Please help me and let me know if Biopreg-F will work to conceive? Please advise Meena
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
HI,
THANKS FOR POSTING YOUR QUERY. SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN ON OCP'S, IT WILL TAKE MORE THAN A FEW MONTHS TO CONCEIVE. I SUGGEST YOU TO CONTINUE BIOPREG REGULARLY TO HELP YOU CONCEIVE.