Difficulty in conceiving, semen analysis normal, partner has taken fertyl, hucog injections. Cause of failure?

Hi Doctor, I and my wife have been trying to conceive for almost 7 months. She has been under treatment in the last 3 months. She has also been gicven hcg hucog-5000 Injection 3 times so far with Fertyl 50MG 2 times and Fertyl 100MG one time(between 2-7th day of her cycle) along with Duphaston tablet from (from15th day- till conception get confirmed). But, so far nothing has worked out. She gets her period every month between 28-32). She is just 19 years. She does not have any fertility issues so far. We are also doing Follicle scans in the last 3 months. My Semen Analysis is also NORMAL. We both look FERTILE only. But, still no success.. What is your suggestion please?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  60 Awaiting Answer