Difficulty in conceiving, reports normal. Taking Folic acid and Ebexid tab. Is my weight the problem to conceive?

Hai,I am 31 years old.married in last june 2012.I am trying to concieve.but could not.I had seen the couple of doctors.I undergone utereus scan, ovary scan.they said every thing ok.Also typroid related test aslo had taken. And asked to take follic acid and ebexid.I am taking follic acid for past 4 months and ebexid tab for last 20 days. I alos undergone HSG ..But they asked to come it again.I height is abt 145 cm and weight is 56. Is my weight is the problem.I am in bangalore.seen the doctors in my native. Though I am new to bangalore cann t know best doctors and hospital.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  47 Awaiting Answer