Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Difficulty in conceiving, regular periods with intense pain. What is the cause?

mam i got married 10months before and 2times i experienced pregnancy symptoms but after 5days i got my period .as im trying to conceive but im unable to conceive .my periods are regular but i will face painful periods and i will take meftol .mam i heard that a girl will take time to conceive as how there mother or mother in law will conceive as my mother and mother in law conceived after 1year of there marriage will i get same genes so afraid and depressed
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Yes it is likely that you will conceive. After 6 months of trying about 60% of couples are pregnant, after 1 year, about 85% are pregnant. After 2 years 92% are pregnant. That leaves only 8% of couples who have problems conceiving. Almost all of them can be helped by medical technology today. It is best after one year of trying to make a Drs appt for a full checkup.
Answered: Sun, 15 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor