Difficulty in conceiving, regular periods with intense pain. What is the cause?

mam i got married 10months before and 2times i experienced pregnancy symptoms but after 5days i got my period .as im trying to conceive but im unable to conceive .my periods are regular but i will face painful periods and i will take meftol .mam i heard that a girl will take time to conceive as how there mother or mother in law will conceive as my mother and mother in law conceived after 1year of there marriage will i get same genes so afraid and depressed
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012