Difficulty in conceiving, regular menses, normal sonography reports, under severe stress due to family issues. Suggestion?

Hi Dr. I 29 years old and married, My Mensus are regular and recently i had done my sonography which show my reports to be normal. I and my husband we ve been planning for a baby for almost a year now but we are unsuccessful my doctor says that you need to be stress free only then it will help as both my husband and me are under tremendous stress to our family problems. My BP attimes goes low because of the fights in the house. We are trying hard for a baby but are not successful can you please suggest . Regds, Veronica
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012