Difficulty in conceiving, recommended tube testing, advised Ubiphene, B-long F. Suggestion?

hi this is Asima from chennai, 3yrs completed of my marriage. am planning from last 1 yr but i cant able conceive, i went for a doctor, she told me to have Ubiphene -100, B-long F, M2 tonic. And told for tube testing, am very scared of ths for this tscan. some of my frnd told its very painful. u tell me doctor wat shall i do.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
If your all other investigations are normal and semen analysis of your husband is also normal, testing patency of fallopian tube is very important for investigating infertility. Patency of tubes is checked by 2 ways. One by laparoscopic means in which no pain is felt as the procedure is done under general anaesthesia. Second way of testing the patency of fallopian tubes is by injecting the dye and shooting the x ray film. This procedure is done without any anaesthesia and is not very painful. You can go for it without any hesitation.
Hope this answers your question.