Difficulty in conceiving, positive TB PCR. Had a miscarriage earlier with negative TB PCR test. Chances of developing TB after miscarriage?

i have 4 years of marrige. i have a miscarrage in first year. before that prgnance i have done tppcr test which report is not detacted. since that miscarrage i am not gatting pragnent. after 3 year now i have again done tbpcr test with mansulation blood .this time TBPCR is detacted. is it devloped after miscarage or my first test could not able to detact it. is it possible that my first miscarrage is because of tuberclosis...?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012