Difficulty in conceiving, partner has watery sperm. What is the remedy?

hi. me and my partner have been trying for a baby for 8 months now. well, not exactly trying but we don t use protection as were happy if it does happen. I had a miscarriage middle 2 years ago - baby was my ex partners. anywho, we re both really wanting to bring a little one into the world but I m starting to think there s something wrong with me, because of the miscarriage or him. his sperm is quiet watery And clear and I m worried he may be infertile. I m too nervous to ask him to go get it checked as he d be so upset at the thought of not being able to have kids. is there any tips and tricks to fall pregnant faster and why could it be that he s sperm is the way it is? am I worrying for no reason ?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012