Difficulty in conceiving, on deanxit for controlling anxiety. Is infertility a side effect of this medicine?

Respected sir, I am 32 year married woman. I Yet to be complete my one year married life on this November. For silly reason i am always fighting with my Husband and Taking unneccesarry tention and distrubing myself and every one. Even v r trying for baby i am not still conceived. Because of control anxiety i am taking deanxit. Please advice me. Is it any side effect that will cause infertility through this medicine. mY ID : YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012