Difficulty in conceiving, normal ultrasound, partner also in good shape. Cause of failure?

Hello Docter im thirty yr lady im 67weight, height :5/7inch. And me n my husband are trying for a baby for 4 months.But i did,nt got pregnant yet.I visit the docter last month ,she checked internally n did ultrasound ,she said everything is quite perfect n im hubby is also ok .Last month my periods came on 11,n this month on 12 august. i got my periods.I want to know that why im not getting pregnant.And should we avoid intercourse near to expected periods.How many times we should do sex in a week
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012