Difficulty in conceiving, normal test results for my partner and me, got periods after being delayed by a month. Reason?

hello sir/madam, i am 28years old and married for 2yrs, we have been planning for kids since 11months and visiting many gynecologists but i am not getting any positive results. Done with various kinds of tests like folicular study, X-ray to check the tube size, TSH , even my husband s report is also normal.Inspite of getting all the tests normal i am not able to get pregnant, my last month period was on 16th oct 2012, and i did not get my period so i got pregnancy test done and its negative and i got my period on 8th december 2012 delay of almost 21days is it a normal tendency to happen like this or why did my periods got delayed? was i pregnant ? i am very disheartened and upset because of this not able to understand what to do?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer