Difficulty in conceiving, no signs of pregnancy after taking sephine, discomfort on taking cligen vag. Is it necessary to take the tablet?

Hi, I am 22 years old. Married 2 years ago. Want to have a baby but struggling hard to concieve. My last menstrual period was 17th April and it lasted on 23rd Apr. I had sephine 100 mg as per doctor advise and had relation with my husband from 27th apr to 7th may as per doctor advise looking for +ve result, but i m not satisfied looking as my last experience as i do not see any sign or symtoms of pregnancy .... My doctor advise me to take clingen vag. I m not comfortable taking that. Is it that necessary to take that tab? My next period will start on 17th May. What would be my ovulation date and let me know what are the dates where there are high chances of getting pregnant . Regards BEBO
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012
In a regular 28 day period, the fertile period is between 9-16th days of your periods. After you have had sex, it takes at least ten days after conception for any signs symptoms of pregnancy to show. Right now it is too early for you. Follow your gynecologist's advice for a successful conception.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal