Difficulty in conceiving, no problems in ovulation. History of pregnancy termination with misoprostol. Could it be due to abortion?

i took misoprostol vaginally to terminate a pregnancy july last year, i got married this year and been trying for a baby, also treated PID but its been 5months now and nothing. i ovulate i noticed i do have all d signs of ovulation; d egg white fluid, d rise in temp, pain on my left side usually during my 12th day but its not happening could it be d abortion . its over a year now
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012