Difficulty in conceiving, menstrual cramps, leg and back pain, breast tenderness. Taken progesterone test. No success with clomid, gonaf injection. Will I conceive?

i am 24 old female married since one year but didnt get pregnant till now i had a vagina ultra sound my times and nothing was wrong . last month i took clomid with gona f injection and hd very good ovulation but pregagcy didnt happen . this month i had progesteron test on day 21 in the haf of the da ad it as 12ng/dl now it is da 25 and i am havingbd mentrual craps with pain in my rt side and leg pain and back and breast tendernss since 10 day and they really hurts can i be pregnant plz aswer me
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012