Difficulty in conceiving, history of miscarriage, semen test showed WBC, normal count. What should be done?

Sir I am a man of 32yrs and my wife is of 24. My wife conceived during the first mc and at the stage of 5th month in scanning it could be seen that the child is not live and it has been expelled by normal delivery. after 6 months again she got concieved and due to bleeding in 1.5 months she had undergone DNC. Now after 5 months she is not conceiving. Doctor clinical reports says that we have no problem and Doctor has instructed me to analyse my semen . The report found to be normal except WBC 3-5 /HPF and RBC Nil/HPF Doctor I request your valuable reply for my condition
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Thanks for query,
As all reports shows normal doctors have asked you to go for semen test.
Earlier 2 occasion confirm that your semen has sperms that can fertilise the ovum but there are other reason that will not maintain the pregnancy.
So nothing to worry.Your semen shows 3-5 WBC has no significance.So nothing to worry.This is a routine practice that we should check all aspects.