Difficulty in conceiving, high BMI, poor ovarian reserve, recommended IVF. Treatment options other than IVF, IUI?

hi dr, iam 28 years old ihave been married for 1 year,trying to conceive for ayear,i did consult a gynaecologist 4 months ago,, she prescribed me ovacare tab,T.ubiphene50 mg (day2 -6) ,did afollicular scanning from 8th day to 15th. day right ovary leftovary emt 8 10mm 8.4 4.6 11 11.2mm 10.8mm 6.2mm 15th 12.2mm 6.6mm 8th day endometrium lining was thin so i was put on estrogen tab, 11th day -inj. hmg 150 15th day - dr told me my follicles are not responding next month,blood was tested on 2nd day of cycle AMH - 1.87ng/ml FSH -11.3IU/L MY Dr recommended me for ivf, as ihave poor ovarian reserve .is there any other treatment than ivf or iui? what r the chances of conceiving naturally?also my BMI is 31,so if i reduce it,will it improve my fertility?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012