Difficulty in conceiving, have regular diarrhea, cramping, negative pregnancy test. History of treatment for STD. Cause of failure?

I ve been trying to get pregnant, but doesn t seem to working out for me. I ve been having unprotected sex for a little less than a year. I found out that I had clymadia and ghonnarea but I don t know how long I had it for. My fiance got checked out as well and he had the same thing. We both got treated and are fine now. Now knowing that we both had STD s I can understand why nothing was happening with becoming pregnant. Treatment was in April, is there anything I should be concerned about? Because I feel no matter how hard we try nothing is the outcome. What can I do to better my chances? Recently I ve been waking up and feeling like my stomach is upside down and I automatically have to go to the washroom first thing in the morning because of diarrhea . I ve had a few nights of cramping and one night really stood out the most, kind of like someone was pulling and shoving down there and still have a negative test. Overall I m so confused and stuck with no answers or help.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012