Difficulty in conceiving, have not taken contraceptives in the past, do not have any medical disease. What could be the cause?

hi........I am saswati. Iam 26 now.I got married 5 years back.Because of mu study i had not any plan to have a baby.My husband is 35.Now we are planning to have a baby.I did not take any kind of contraceptive pills during this 5 years.I dint have any operation and my sugar,thyroed, crp level is quit normal.We are tring from july,2012.I dont under stand what is the problem. can u please tell me is there any problem regarding this?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012