Difficulty in conceiving, have normal reports, partner with premature ejaculation, normal sperm count. What is the cause?

I have been married for last 2.5 years and my wife couldn t conceive it,we have consulted to 3 to 4 doctors but all doctors says that all reports are normal.I have also done a semen testing in that testing the range should be 65- 150 and my report is exact 65.So is this the reason that she is not conceiving I also feel premature ejaculation and i feel my sperms is also thin its not thick. Please advise
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012