Difficulty in conceiving, have normal hormones, diagnosed with hypo plastic uterus. What treatment should be taken?

age 35 married before 3 years no child my menstruation period is coming only for two year which means in the range 14-16 age my hormone are normal my doctor says me ,the reason why i can not give birth hypo plastic uterus . either any treatment for this problem, please help me ,i am living in one of the developing country Ethiopia which have not qualified experts my email address is YYYY@YYYY please can help me with out charge , i do not have money to pay
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  25 Awaiting Answer