Difficulty in conceiving, have large fibroid in posterior wall of uterus, anterior pushed endometrium. Treatment advise?

My relative is having a large fibroid measuring 60*60*58mmin posterior wall of uterus and ENDOMETRIUM is pushed anteroirly and measure approx.6mmm. Otherwise both ovaries are normal in size.She could not concieve nearly after 3.6 years of marriage. Kindly advice what treament she should take ie to go for operation( please advice name of hospital in Delhi,India)or take medicine for curing fibroid
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012