Difficulty in conceiving, have high levels of prolactin, normal pap smear, blood and hormone test. Had a miscarriage earlier. What is the cause of failure?

Hello and thanks for your help! I am 33 years old, my husband and I are trying for a baby since January 2011. I was pregnant in June 2011 but I miscarriaged at 5 weeks. Since then we are trying again with no result. I am very nervous and anxious... My pap test was good, my blood tests were good as well, my hormone tests were good. My only concern was prolactine, I had the test on the third day of my period cycle and it was 27 ng/ml with normal rates up to 26 ng/ml. Any advice will be a real help!!
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012