Difficulty in conceiving, have high fsh level, scheduled for IUI with sperm donation. Chances of conceiving with high fsh level?<br>

Hello, I m 22 and have a fsh of 11.1, heard so many different story s good and bad! Me and my husband want to have a baby! But unfortunately he cannot conceive at all. So we re going for IUI with sperm donation! What do you think my chances are of conceiving with my high fsh level? And do I have to rush will my chance slim if I don t hurry up with treatment!? Hellppp. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012